Friday, October 2, 2009

Cards to Share

Hi! I haven't updated my site in a couple of weeks but I haven't forgotten about it either.  :-) I have some Halloween cards to share that I made.  I have to admit that I am not much of nor have I ever been a card maker but I am finding that I do enjoy this craft. 





Of course I get inspiration from all over the place.  Think I saw a similar card to this in a magazine.  I didn't use any cricut carts for this one. Just some stickers I found at M's for .99 cents and a "halloween" stamp that I found at Tuesday Morning for 2.99 for a whole set of about 20 Halloween foam stamps.  The bats on the inside also came from that stamp set.



For this card, I used orange chalk on bright yellow paper to make the front of the card not so bright.  I just rubbed it all over the card.  I used a paper pieced haunted house that I found on the scrapbooksetc.com website.  I also used the black letter cricut cart for the "happy halloween" and I drew the spider myself.  Lol too lazy to look for one. 




I think this is one of my favorites. It was so simple to make. 




Ok, THIS one is my favorite.  I took some time cutting all the paper but the end result was totally worth it.  The "boo" is a stamp.  I see many blogs acknowledge where the paper came from but honestly I don't remember.  I'll try to keep better track of things like that.  I believe I saw a similar card of this in a magazine also. 

1 comment: